So I'm writing this as I'm lying in "bed" in my hostel in Tokyo. My room is literally a walled in corner with a door. Its definitely an interesting way of living.
As I did not want to carry my sort of hefty laptop with me every where for 2 months, I left it on the mainland. The decision of leaving my laptop meant two things:
1) a lighter backpack.
2) no blogging.
I will eventually catch up, but for now I'll give a brief rundown of where I've been from the last time I wrote:
- Said farewells in Beijing.
- toured around Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuxin.
- spent more time in Shanghai. I REALLY liked it there. We sort of lived like princesses.
- got off the mainland! Hong Kong is wonderful, especially the food.
- flew to Tokyo. Can't believe I'm actually in Japan. After how many years??? I went to the pokemon center yesterday, Ghibli Museum today, and off to view Mt.Fuji tomorrow. It has been really exciting.
again, I will post more of my mindless thoughts and activities properly once I reunite with the lappytop.
For now, thank you so much for reading and following along. You've got so many other options but you still choose to read this blog. arigatou gozaimasu.