Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 22; it's dorm trivia time on the sixth floor!

Day 46
I woke up with a voice that was rapidly fading. I took this opportune moment to introduce my class to the best North American children's show out there, Arthur. Kids loved it. (yeees!)

On another note, a few days ago, I thought it would be fun to slip anonymous letters under the doors of a few people. I left trivia questions for John and after a few days he posted his answers on his door.
This is gonna be fun!

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome and fun idea! I shoulda done that in highschool with lockers lol. No opportunities now.

    I made sure my sisters watch and know Arthur, it wasn't a significant part of my childhood but it has a part in my fondest childhood memories alongside the Magic School Bus :)

    ReplyDelete